Wednesday 5 July 2017

Hello, it's me again. Here's a piece that I've finished a few days ago. You might not know this, but I am a huge and I mean HUGE Star Wars fan. I've decided to make a fan art and see how it turns out.


As you can see (or not) I've decided to make a Tatooine village. I've tried to stay as close to the original shapes and forms as possible but also give it my own slight twist. I've also managed to capture few shots of my workflow in hope, it might help some people.





While working on this piece, I've built around 20 different structures in hope to assemble them together and build some sort of city/village. If you've been reading through my other posts, I am following the same process that I use in most of my works. After I made few renders (trying out different angles and light directions) I decided to go with a middle image as I felt it was the angle I looked for. From there I took the image into Photoshop and worked on it until I was satisfied with the result. Overall I am quite happy with how this piece turned out and I am looking forward to making more Star Wars artworks.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! I'm Kuba. I currently study Computer Games Arts and I focus on Concept Art!