Wednesday 5 July 2017

Apologies for being absent for such a long time. I've been neglecting this page for far too long. Just a quick update on what I've been doing recently. I've been focusing quite a bit on expanding my knowledge, improving my workflow and reducing time spent on each piece.
Above you can see a character that I've done a few weeks ago. It was definitely a good practice and allowed me to test my knowledge and new techniques that I've acquired in the past few months. 
Hopefully, I will be more consistent with this page. I definitely want to keep you lot up to date with the staff that I'm doing and keep this page up to date. 
Cheers for checking this stuff out and I'll hopefully see ya'll soon! Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! I'm Kuba. I currently study Computer Games Arts and I focus on Concept Art!