Wednesday 5 July 2017

Hello, guys. Here's a piece that I have JUST finished. The overall idea behind this artwork was to make it story driven and engaging at the same time. I've decided to go with a dark, claustrophobic and scary setup.

And here's the final piece, all nicely assembled and ready to go. I really enjoyed working on this piece as I've tested a new workflow that I never thought about. 


Here you can see some of my progress shots that I managed to capture throughout the process of making this piece. I've built the level using Maya and then applied various textures. Later I imported the whole thing into Keyshot and set up some lighting.
Originally, I was planning not to add any characters, but upon assembly, I realised that everything looked really empty and uninteresting. As you can see I've added a female character and some sort of creature. That way I have fulfilled my original intent of making this piece story driven. Overall it was a fun, short project that I am quite happy with and I am looking forward to making more art in the future. Cheers! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! I'm Kuba. I currently study Computer Games Arts and I focus on Concept Art!